Author & Speaker Bio
Beth Marshall is a freelance journalist, conference speaker and author of Grief Survivor, and A Time to Heal, a grief journal. After losing close family members she began to journal through the difficult days of grief. As she wrote about her loved ones and started to connect with other people, she realized joy-filled life after loss really is possible!
After a twenty five year career as a flight attendant with Delta Airlines, Beth’s path took an exciting new turn. She was called to serve as Care Ministry Coordinator for NewSpring Church, where she served several years. Beth has written two journal-style books to help people who have lost a loved one, also co-authored one for those grieving the loss of a beloved pet.
Beth Marshall loves to share real-life tips for
- knowing what you might expect in a season of grief
- taking care of yourself first so you’ll be able to help others
- navigating holidays and other special days
- recognizing when to call for help
- knowing your loved one will not be forgotten
- healing from other kinds of grief.
- NewSpring Church – “Watch and Read.” – Here’s one of Beth’s articles about reaching out to a friend who is grieving.
- This article is specifically for those grieving the death of a loved one by suicide.
- Open to Hope Foundation- tips for surviving Mother’s Day.
- Ten steps for getting spiritually unstuck.
To schedule an interview or speaking event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864.940.9467