If you answered yes, you’re not alone! Since losing three amazing people in my life, I’ve realized:
- Grief is hard work and unpredictable.
- You have to “put on your own oxygen mask” before helping others.
- It’s OK to cry; and it’s also OK to laugh.
- People are going to say some crazy things, trying to be helpful.
- Rest is not a four letter word. [OK, technically it is, but not a bad one.]
- You can survive… and embrace life again!
Grief Survivor.com was created to encourage you, and connect you with world-class sites and people who can help.
FREE 6 Week Group Study Guide!
Join our monthly newsletter to get encouraging articles and hear about our great resource giveaways. No charge. No spam. Only love.
Have you ever gotten so caught up in grief, you weren’t sure you’d ever find your…
In an extreme trial, have you ever thought, “This wasn’t supposed to happen to me”? Maybe…