If you answered yes, you’re not alone! Since losing three amazing people in my life, I’ve realized:
- Grief is hard work and unpredictable.
- You have to “put on your own oxygen mask” before helping others.
- It’s OK to cry; and it’s also OK to laugh.
- People are going to say some crazy things, trying to be helpful.
- Rest is not a four letter word. [OK, technically it is, but not a bad one.]
- You can survive… and embrace life again!
Grief Survivor.com was created to encourage you, and connect you with world-class sites and people who can help.
FREE 6 Week Group Study Guide!
Join our monthly newsletter to get encouraging articles and hear about our great resource giveaways. No charge. No spam. Only love.
Losing a part of your life puzzle is always hard. Losing someone during a global pandemic~…
I love my family. Like, seriously love them so much. And celebrations are one of the…